How to apply for a personal alcohol licence?
Who can apply:
A personal licence holder must:
- be 18 or over
- have not forfeited a personal licence within five years prior to making an application
- have not been convicted of any relevant or foreign offence
- possess an accredited licensing qualification
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for a personal licence, you will need to submit;
- A personal licence application form (available from your local authority)
- A disclosure of convictions & declaration form (also available from your local authority)
- Two passport photos of yourself. One of which needs endorsing by a solicitor, person of standing in the community or a professional
- Your accredited personal licence qualification certificate
- Proof of my right to work in the UK
- Payment for your application
In addition to the above, you will need to apply for a basic disclosure certificate. This should be dated within one month of the authority receiving your application. Due to this, we would suggest doing this task last.
All applications are made to your local authority. In order to find out who this is in your area search your postcode here.